Skills And Tools:
- Managing, developing, updating (working mechanisms, ready-/automatic-responses, explanations library), making sure that all employees are working according to the work guidelines and mechanisms, instantly altering and editing work mechanisms when needed, continuously and regularly viewing, rethinking and planning to make the mechanisms easier and develop its role between the different departments; making them easier and with a very small margin and / or probability for errors and constantly updating the explanations library to minimize the time used by the employees to answer support tickets and to encourage clients' self-service.
- The Head of Operations has the right to authorize colleagues in other departments to work on these developments one way or the other according to a clear and transparent work plan.
- Following up on executing requests and guidance when errors occur, making sure that work is flowing smoothly with regards to handling tickets and executing processes, giving preliminary warnings to employees who make mistakes and if the mistake is repeated, the Operations Head should present a 'Deduction form' with the required details to the Employees' Affairs Head who later presents it to the Executive Manager for a final decision. Also, the Operations Manager can request a bonus according to Company deductions and bonus scheme and either way, the Operations Manager cannot go forth with the deduction and/or bonus without the Executive Manager's approval.
- Following up on accounting tickets and making sure that the request is processed correctly by them, assisting them in case of any inquiry and providing corrections when there is an error.
- Reviewing tickets and making sure that they have no spelling, work mechanisms/guidelines or diction mistakes.
- Providing employees with corrections when there is an error to avoid having the error repeated in the future.
- Following up on chat and other means of communication with clients, assuring the service quality offered to clients and providing guidance and/or advice to the work team to achieve better service quality.
- Following up on working with 'Client Records'.
- Preparing a detailed daily report with errors found (employees' errors or errors related to work mechanisms failure).
- Preparing a general weekly report to the management about the department and work status.
- Background with a proven track record of building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams.
- You’ll have solid leadership and people management skills along with previous experience growing and developing
- An operations function; i.e. defining operational procedures, setting service standards.
- It goes without saying that you’ll also be passionate about delivering exceptional service.
- Have a good level of commercial acumen
- Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
- Have solid technical understanding of Networking and Hosting technologies and solutions
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago
- Systems Operation EngineerFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Software Project Manage...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago