Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Collaborates with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Full knowledge and understand for labor laws and regulations
- Very good communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- High Managerial and Leadership skills
- Experience in multinational companies is must
- Experience in manufacturing industrial companies is preferred.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Numerical Intelligence.
- Excellent ability to identify, define, analyze, and prioritize problems and situations, and develop appropriate solutions.