Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Manage the performance management activities for the employees including performance planning, monitoring, and end of year performance assessment and performance development to ensure the performance of all employees is as expected.
- Prepare a budget of human resources operations. (Salary Scale: Helping and indication of a planned salary scale for Jordan UAE, Egypt or any potential entity).
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Human Resources SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Human Resources & Finance Mana...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago