Skills And Tools:
- Oversees and directs the cleanliness of the Hospital Rooms, public rooms, office spaces & Back of the House.
- Responsible for purchase, reorder, controlling, and maintain adequate inventory level for the Laundry Patient supplies and amenities.
- Maintain the department day to day schedule.
- Support the highest standards of cleanliness, safety & Infection Control programs.
- Ensures the maintenance of all furniture and equipment with the engineering department.
- Handling Patients Complaints – Room Hygiene, Furniture, and Cleanliness related.
- Evaluate candidates aligned with the recruitment team.
- Train all new housekeeping staff.
- Planning and organizing furniture of a new project
- Planning, organizing, and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of patient satisfaction.
- A Bachelor degree is a must
- 8-10 years of experience in Housekeeping.
- Minimum 5 years in a Management position
- Previous experience in Hotel and tourism
- Admin Specialist (Factory)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Contracting & Operations Manag...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago