Skills And Tools:
- Manage all Operations Duties. Supervising on any marketing and social media ads. Assign and following up the leads to sales & feedback within 24 hours. Manage clients Request among sales.
- This is a unique opportunity to provide administrative, operational and management support through a wide array of initiatives in the field of real estate sales and marketing. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, passionate about building and implementing operations/systems and delivering unparalleled customer service. They must also be prepared to assist in the hiring, training, and management of new team members as the business grows.
- Provide day-to-day administrative and operational support to Lead Agent.
- Manage complex calendars, current projects, customer fire drills and various project needs.
- Organize internal and external meetings.
- Lead and provide support and follow up on various businesses and special projects as assigned by Lead Agent which touch on a broad range of topics.
- Conduct, research and create reports and/or presentations.
- Act as the right hand to Lead Agent.
- Prepare materials for meetings including planning, agenda preparation and keep minutes.
- Manage internal and external communications including email and phone correspondences.
- Assist Lead Agent with prioritizing, strategizing and keeping focused on key tasks and projects.
- Assist Lead Agent to maintain an organizational system to keep office space clean, tidy and organized.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain database for Lead Agent and Team.
- Must have a proven track record with management, high level/executive administration or relevant experiences, preferably in the real estate industry
- Positive, can-do attitude and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things, grow professionally and personally
- Proven organizational and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty and integrity
- Flexible and willing to work to respond to emerging needs, last minute changes and assist with other projects in an "all-hands-on-deck" manner
- Solutions-oriented, can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure
- Flexible with working days and hours as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suites
- Broker Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Branch Coordinator - Nasr CityConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago