Skills And Tools:
- Role Profile:
The HR Manager will have oversight of the entire HR & Admin function for the effective and
consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes. He/She will lead, direct,
develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR)
department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization's mission and
This includes, but is not limited to, developing suitable cost-effective organizational structures,
talent acquisition and development, skills development, enhancement and development of
company culture, enhancement and updating of current policies and procedures.
● Strategic Leadership: Lead the drive the development & implementation of the HR
strategy in line with the organization’s goals. Establish and implement short- and long-term
corporate human capital plans, covering employee relations, talent acquisition and
development, succession planning, workforce planning, compensation and benefits, and
● Performance Management: Drive the performance management system and ensure
implementation of the system within the business including linkage to the staff
development programs. Partner with the top leadership to drive employee engagement,
morale, and performance in an environment experiencing rapid internal organizational
change. Ensure that appropriate performance management initiatives and succession
planning is in place to guide and a diverse team of high performing individuals while
creating a high-performance culture.
● HR Policy Development: Lead the development, review and implementation of relevant
HR Policies including the HR Manual per the local labor laws, best practices and
company policies. Act as the subject matter expert on legal HR Matters including
employment and labor laws as well as disciplinary matters while advising the business.
● Budgeting & Payroll Management: Take ownership of the HR budget including
preparing, entering and monitoring department budget in line with the business strategy
and Key HR initiatives for the business year. Coordinate with the finance team on payroll
information from all the centers/warehouses and ensure accuracy of the details and
- Learning & Development: Guide employee training programs on technical aspects,
behavioral and health & safety (as per the business needs). Oversee LinkedIn learning to ensure the learning culture is fully embraced in the organization. Advise the weekly
learning session content including content review, employee engagement and
participation in the session.
- Talent Acquisition & Management: Lead and support employee recruiting, contracting
and onboarding in the organization in line with the business hiring needs. Oversee contract
renewal for the contractual employees in line with the contractual terms. Advise the
creation of a companywide manpower plan, define employee value proposition &
implement a recruitment strategy that attracts, hires, & retains talent. Ensure seamless
management of outsourced staff by overseeing the management of relationships with 3rd
party labor providers to ensure full compliance with labor provisions.
- Employee Engagement & Management: Drive the company culture in the country
including the key subcultures and values. Work closely with the Senior Welfare Office to
ensure employee wellness & overall health and ensure the implementation of medical
schemes, group life cover and staff training. Collaborate with the Business Managers to ensure
an inclusive and supportive work environment.
- Reporting: Undertake frequent HR surveys to monitor employee engagement levels and
prepare the relative reports for management highlighting areas of improvement. Manage
the preparation of other functional HR reports from talent acquisition, leave management,
onboarding among other key reports.
- People Management: Provide leadership and management of the full range of HR
functions including oversight of all HR initiatives. Create an open culture with collaboration
within the team including leading the attraction of top talent to work within the HR
department, while developing and retaining this talent within the team to achieve our
aggressive business growth goals.
- General Office Administration: Monitor the development, review, and improvement of
administrative systems, policies, and procedures. Work closely with the Admin Officer to
source for relevant suppliers, ensure set up of offices and warehouse and procurement of
the necessary furniture and equipment in line with business operational needs.
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Relevant degree in HR or related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant professional qualification;
- MBA in Human Resources is added advantage;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in Human Resources, with at least 3 years’
experience in a Senior Management role;
- Experience and background working in a high paced environment with numerous
- A good appreciation of all the sections of Human Resource Management (Recruitment,
on-boarding, performance management, development, career and succession planning,
- An understanding of the various HR products and systems including performance
management, Employee engagement and Talent Management;
- Experience setting up a HR function is an added advantage;
- High levels of confidentiality and integrity;
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago