Skills And Tools:
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Bachelor degree
- HR Diploma or HR certified studies are preferable.
- Good command in English.
- 2 to 4 years of Personnel & Recruitment functions experience is a must.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of Egyptian labor related laws (Labor law, social & medical insurance laws)
- Able to build good relationships
- Problem solver and have analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Focus on details
- Personnel Specialist ( Sadat C...Confidential Company - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira9 days ago
- HR Officer (Medical Insurance)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago