Skills And Tools:
- Prepare or revise the monthly payroll including overtimes, benefits, deductions, loans and all related issues on time every month and ensure that the payroll system is in line with the income tax and social insurance laws, in addition to the coordination and follow-up with the finance department for the transfer of the amounts to the employees' bank accounts in addition to preparing a monthly salary report that indicates at the end of year the salary increase, and hence prepare a yearly salary increase report.
- Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures by participating in setting work standards for payroll/timekeeping functions to enhance HR aims and goals and making sure that policies are developed, reviewed, and monitored. Also implementing and monitoring compliance with payroll policies and procedures across Company and reporting to Human Resources Manager.
- Manage the team and other staff within the Section in performing their delegated tasks by coordinating tasks and assigning tasks to members of the team to work effectively in reaching monthly goals and support the payroll processing team in resolving any payroll errors, by providing root cause analysis to ensure accurate and timely closing of payroll.
- Coordinate the budget allocation within the section on an ongoing basis.
- Supervise payroll processes, identify service enhancement opportunities and implement them, maintain the confidentiality of payroll and personal information contained in employee records to have safe confidential privacy for each employee.
- Extract, analyze and provide information to the Human Resources Manager for planning purposes from payroll perspective as requested, then forwarding the monthly payroll documents to the Finance Department for salary disbursement and further answering any inquiries regarding payroll issues from the Finance and HR Department by preparing and researching a variety of complex technical information.
- Work with payroll team and IT support to develop payroll test scripts as required for ERP system implementations to abide by company regulations.
- Review with the Payroll Specialist the process of receiving the monthly variables and make sure to receive it in a timely manner with the approval of the Heads of Department to have an efficiently working on time department.
- Be the main point of contact with internal auditors regarding payroll to gain a fast response to any inquiries or errors faced.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by the Human Resources Manager.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Proven experience as a Personnel Supervisor
- Compensation and benefits policies and procedures
- BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field or equivalent.
- ERP system
- HR Section HeadConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Human Resources SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 hour ago