Skills And Tools:
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Handling Transportation.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with cost control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Restaurants Chains Companies as a Purchasing Manager is a must
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Supply Chain SupervisorOwainate Oasis for reclamation and agricultural lands - Abou Hammad, Sharqia7 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo8 days ago
- Purchasing & Logistics OfficerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago