- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- This is a full-time position, effective immediately.
- Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
This role at Innoventures will be very diverse and flexible, as can be expected in an entrepreneurial organization. At the same time, it is also a direct assistance role to one or more of the top-level executives, so it requires attention to many formal and corporate-level considerations. It provides exposure to a variety of business experiences and networks, and allows building an influential professional reputation.
The Assistant will have the following job responsibilities, among others:
- Managing schedule and activities of company executives.
- Professional writing for reports, proposal, letters, emails, and other communications in English and Arabic.
- Executing various delegated issues, as well as coordinating activities with other staff.
- Communicating by phone, email and in person with clients, partners, and other business contacts.
- Running errands and handling logistics.
- Taking care of tasks for executive, including personal issues.
- Planning and joining discussions at the strategic level.
- Planning and implementing processes to organize and streamline work.
- Confidently representing company executives in their absence.
- Representing the company and executives at meetings, events, and social activities.
- Going on business trips, potentially within Egypt and abroad.
- Work is usually 5 days a week during the daytime, but the Assistant should be available to take care of urgent matters 24/7 in exceptional circumstances when needed.
The ideal candidate will either be an ambitious fresh graduate, or with up to 5 years of experience in a relevant capacity. The candidate will also ideally have familiarity with the start-up community in Egypt
Requirements include the following:
- Passion for the role, and desire to deliver top-quality work.
- Completion of a relevant university-level degree (languages, business, economics, law, etc.) is preferred, but smart and professional high-school graduates or diploma holders will also be considered.
- Social intelligence, open-mindedness, energetic personality and flexibility.
- Eagerness to learn, acquire skills, and become familiar with cutting-edge ideas.
- The ability to work independently, handle structured tasks, and take on responsibility.
- Willingness to work in any kind of team, and interact with different kinds of people and clients.
- Competence in doing extensive research on any topic, and producing reports in various formats.
- Excellent writing, communication and organization skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to the highest degree.
- Ability to be entrusted with business and personal secrets.
- Competence and familiarity in using a computer and software tools to work efficiently.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
About this Company
At Innoventures, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs, drive innovation, and help build an ecosystem for start-ups in Egypt and the Arab World. We believe in hiring smart, talented people who have this same vision, make them our partners in our mission, and enable them to be...
See all Careers and Jobs at Innoventures