Skills And Tools:
- Manage the talent acquisition seniors, setting plans and targets on weekly basis and report their performance to the department head.
- Conduct periodical meetings to coach and mentor the team and review their KPIs.
- Update and monitor the shared folder.
- Distributing targets according to the plan.
- Organize hiring drives, pooling activities for volume requirements to meet the growing demands of manpower outsourcing.
- Team development and manage their financial incentives and bonuses.
- Support in conducting first and/or 2nd interviews to select the candidates who match the clients' requirements.
- Audit on recruitment processes and interviews.
- Review clients' feedback regarding the recruited candidates, follow up and support on the action plan if needed.
- Manage employment fairs and external meetings and presentations.
- Check and review on the job offers and insure the accuracy of the information written.
- Build candidate pipelines for current and future staffing needs.
- Create Monthly Analysis for Team Performance and communicate it to the direct manager.
- Market Survey “on Salaries”.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Call center Background.
- Level of English: Must be Fluent.
- Level of French: Must be Fluent.
- HR Diploma
Indicative Years of Experience
- 3+ years of work experience in the recruitment field.
Personal and Technical characteristics:
- Excellent at Ms. Office.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Excellent base of Recruitment Methodology.
- Strong Interviewing Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiations Skills.
- Listens Actively.
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Problem Solver.
- Hard Worker.
- Leadership Skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail Oriented.
- HR Manager / Talent Acquisitio...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza6 days ago
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago