Skills And Tools:
Job Brief :
Real estate sales managers supervise real estate sales agents, They work for real estate firms as leaders of sales teams. They also work directly with clients who are in the market to buy, sell, or rent properties. We are looking for a professional Sales Manager with hustle, tenacity, and a self-motivated, problem-solving mindset.
- Implement and develop sales processes and performance indicators for the Projects s/he is responsible for.
- Lead and support Sales team in meetings to achieve his target and their targets.
- Setting a clear team goals
- Design the script for sales calls
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and reports.
- Provides coaching and training to the sales team
- Resolve team members issues and conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Collects feedback from sales agents about their workflow, any issues related to leads, operations system
- Provide dynamic leadership through guiding and training the sales team.
- Ensure a smooth and dynamic workflow.
- Establish influential relationship with customers both locally and internationally.
- Develop long term and short-term sales strategy and plans for the projects s/he is responsible for.
- Assist in formalizing actions for improving receivables
- Coach and train her/his sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on regular basis.
- conducting interviews and hiring real estate sales staff.
- Develop and implement training programs that teach sales agents how to get customers, negotiate real estate deals.
- Monitor and coaches the sales pipeline and prepare revenue forecast
- Drive contract performance and take actions to address under-performing contracts
- Consolidate all local and international competition intelligence and market share
- Negotiate with customers to finalize unsealed deals
- Prepare all required reports and presentations
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction and to promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommends necessary changes and price increases
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- 5 - 7 years (Real Estate) sales experience, Proven experience as a Sales Manager
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to both current and potential customers.
- Motivational and ambitious leader with the ability to drive change in business and performance management processes.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong and professional presentation, written, and verbal skills.
- Takes ownership of issues. Seeks equitable and creative solutions to problems.
- Experienced user of MS Office & CRM.
- Very good command of English language both spoken and written.
- Professional and smart appearance at all times.
- Target oriented & Decision-making skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Coaching Ability, Time management.
- Excellent Sales & negotiation Skills
- Bachelor degree from a reputable University
- Sales Property Consultant - Re...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Sales Director - Real EstateConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago