Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Experience in SEO, SEM, and Analytics.
- Understanding of brand strategy and deployment.
- Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
- Ability to work with corporate marketing professionals and third-party agencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and able to handle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present reports to client & management.
About this Company
We don’t only do marketing, we create movements. We test all scopes, limits, and traditions that are intertwined into the society and we make it our mission to join in on the conversation, become a part of the culture, and alter a perception that was once wrongly or not fully perceived.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cultark