- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Proc-Global is seeking a full time paralegal who will help the Project Engineers to perform their work by analyzing the Claims and Disputes. This involves going through legal documents and correspondences related to construction projects claims, analyzing the documents and presenting a summary and/or concluding remarks.
Proc-Global is a Project Management consultancy firm, which specialized in Claim Management and Dispute resolutions, inside and outside Egypt.
- Help the technical team to manage case from litigation intake through settlement.
- Help the Team to analyze the Issue between the disputed parties.
- Analyze Contracts’ terms and clauses between disputed Parties.
- General Administrative Responsibilities.
- Communication with Team inside and outside Egypt.
- Schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries.
- Write first document drafts and Proofreading Reports and relevant claims documents
- Analyze and input data, write articles for internal or external circulation
- Organize claim files, transcribe legal opinion and compile litigation bundles
- Network with clients and build valuable relationships
- Write reports, conduct legal research, take witness statements and attend meetings with experts or claimants.
- Assist with preparing files for mediation and/or arbitration.
- Financial Rewards depend on performance.
- Exposure to Claim Management Field.
- Exposure to international projects.
- Get in touch with a well-known arbitrators.
- Gain experience in defense civil litigation, construction defect litigation and management of high-volume of cases.
More than 2 years
About this Company
Proc-Global recognises that the success of any major project is determined by factors beyond the traditional project management from scope, time, cost, and quality aspects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Proctal
Major projects and programmes of works demand an exceptional and flexible management approach