Skills And Tools:
- Prepare annual business plan & HR expenses
- Developing and implementing Human Resources policies & procedures
- Forecast and discuss hiring needs with department heads.
- Formulate and design manpower plan
- Designing training plan
- Cascade hiring requests among recruitment team based on pre-approved plan.
- Prepare monthly recruitment reports such as actual vs. budget and staffing cost.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Develop and update job descriptions.
- Maintain a standardized level of all recruitment services offered externally and internally.
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers & subordinates to assure effectiveness of recruitment planning and quality of new hires.
- Manage HR team report on its performance
- Creating orientation and training programs
- Creating & Updating Job Descriptions
- Review HC report on monthly basis & implementing rotations based on business needs
- Conduct investigations for employees who are violating company polices & procedures and take the necessary action based on labor law
- Managing Social insurance related issues
- Review monthly payroll & implementing needed deduction – bonuses/Incentives & overtime
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits recommending benefit programs to management
- Turn Over analysis
- 7+ years of experience
- HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago
- HR SupervisorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago