- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Defining, developing and evaluating the marketing strategy, based on the organization's goals, market needs, cost factors and profit margin.
- Formulates, directs and coordinates marketing activities and policies to promote services.
- Assesses the financial aspects of business development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development allocations, and projected return on investment.
- Developing pricing strategies and striking a balance between enterprise goals and customer satisfaction.
- Building a comprehensive database about the markets, competitors and everything related to competitors, their products, prices and marketing plans.
- To define new shipping destinations while expanding shipping services
- Contacting customers, following up and answering all inquiries until sales goals are achieved.
- Analyze the data collected by marketing research about markets and competitors and present them in the form of results for which appropriate decisions can be taken.
- Overseeing the performance of Marketing and Sales Department employees, directing them, evaluating their performance and recommending their training to improve overall performance.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure profitability, analyze business developments and monitor market trends.
- Negotiating contracts with sellers and clients.
- Coordination and participation in promotional activities and exhibitions whenever necessary.
- Reviewing sales reports and achieving profitability.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
A. Human Resource Consultancy
See all Careers and Jobs at Pro Grow
• Organization Design and Restructure
• Mapping Employees Skills and KPI's
• Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
• Competency Modeling
• Total Reward Management
1. Job Evaluation, Grading and Leveling