To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with> 5 years of related experience, or a Master’s degree with
- Previous experience working within a FMCG organisation
- Full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Has a complete knowledge of company products and services.
- Frequently interacts with customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Managing small projects for multiple clients within own environment.
- Proposes and manages multiple projects for clients within own business/sales group.
- Certified LEAN Basic
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips