- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Directs, coordinates and supervises all mechanical maintenance and workshop activities in the plant and off-sites.
- Includes participating in the preparation of maintenance programmers, directing the implementation of such programmers, investigating modification and new projects proposals, examining equipment performance and providing recommendations to enhance maintainability and to minimize maintenance cost
- Ensuring that all maintenance services are provided safely and efficiently.
- HSE Prepares and implements detailed maintenance and workshop work procedures and practices ensuring that activities are carried out safely
- Recommending alternative maintenance frequencies based on equipment history or as a result of regular vibration monitoring surveys in pursuit of optimization.
- Also reviews task analysis with special reference to potential loss and safety hazards including identifying critical tasks.
- To ensure proper safe efficient working conditions.
- Performance Monitors the performance and maintenance cost for various mechanical and workshop equipment includes providing recommendations to enhance maintainability, alleviate operations anomalies and minimize maintenance cost of such equipment.
- Ensures that problem-solving maintenance services are provided efficiently and expediently by subordinates.
- To Keep enhancing equipment performance as per milestones.
- Stock setups Liaises with subordinates and stores personnel on detailed stock setups for mechanical plant equipment and spare parts includes supervising the preparation of purchase requisitions and stores issue vouchers and approves within delegated authorities as well as the inspection and acceptance of new materials or spare parts.
- Also reviews requirements for any new equipment or major repairs evaluates use of existing as well as new proposals and raises recommendations to supervisor.
- To ensure no material shortage at any point of time and that delivered materials are in accordance with company bidder list and specifications.
- Consolidation Ensures that effective equipment, Maximo electronic and hard copy records are kept and updated for all equipment and that regular preventive and condition monitoring surveys are carried out by subordinates and evaluates the economic considerations at all times in determining a particular course of action.
- Also Liaises with other Maintenance Section Heads and senior Operations Department personnel to coordinate inter discipline work activities or to arrange for plant shutdowns, including participating in such shutdowns, major overhauls and other maintenance planning activities.
- To maintain proper history recording system for current and future use.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing