- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work closely with the business both frontline and top line to establish annual training plans.
- supervise business performance reviews through coaching, mentoring and providing solutions.
- Partner with Regional talent team to grow our own talent pool internally to fulfill potential future opportunities.
- Develop talent management and succession planning and ensure effective implementation.
- Create Personal Development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the Fund’s development budgets.
- supervise the selection of talent acquisition program (Management training program - MTP)
- supervise all recruitment needs along with recruitment process adding competency based interview process.
- attend all HR events and employer branding activities through employment fairs and universities agreements.
- Develop Organization charts.
- Develop reward and engagements programs as value and employee of the months with specific requirements
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Food and Beverage Production