- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
About the Job
He/She will lead the store commercial team in order to ensure differentiated customer demands, preferences and expectations specific to the region are identified based on different 'persona' types and communicated in a timely manner via proper processes with the HQ international store merchandising & product teams.
To monitor and control the sales, stock allocation & merchandise replenishment processes to ensure all commercial criteria and projects agreed with the HQ Commercial and product teams are implemented in a timely manner up to the required standards in order to ensure maximum sales potential achieved within the specific region/country.
- Share comments and ideas with Head Quarters Product Teams to improve the collection development and product selection processes
- Liaise with the Head Quarter Commercial & Product teams and establishing coordination between store commercial teams within his/her region
- Coordinate all the qualitative and quantitative researches within the region to find out the customer expectations, needs, preferences, style, shopping motivations and product demand of customers in terms of basic, commercial and trendy classification
- Understand the insight of different 'personas', plan and allocation processes in a timely manner.
- Determine and control the ideal product mix of all stores within the area.
- Follow up the current trends for each 'persona' within the region and liaising with HQ Product teams
- Evaluate and give points to the future collections in terms of suitability of his/her store's customer needs, expectations/preferences
- Analyze sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise and ensuring the implementation of visual merchandising activities to increase the sales potential to achieve maximum sales within the region
- Act as mentor and train the Store Commercials
- Pay periodic and frequent store visits in the field for all Commercials within the area.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree only
About this Company
MHG’s history spans over decades, the company evolved from a small family business in Egypt to the global fashion and apparel group it is today.
See all Careers and Jobs at MHG holding
The company’s story began in 1980 in Cairo where Mustafa Hashem established himself as a small, independent fabric...