- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Work From Home
Confidential, Bonus On Performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are a bunch of software engineers who are crazy and fun
- We built a SaaS software ☁️that helps training provider to create and sell online courses and virtual classrooms, and we need your help in marketing it to training providers in the UK
- We managed to make some good deals (some of them at the idea stage before typing a single line of code) and we would love you to extend the good work we started.
- Our platform is currently used (by our clients) to deliver training to an impressive list of companies including Apple, Amazon and Government of Dubai, among many others.
- We have a sales team and no dedicated marketing team; so it's a huge opportunity for you to have a big influence and prosper very quickly with us
- We need a creative person who can create/engineer all our marketing activities; from lead generation to celebrating after closing a deal and work with expert freelancers in some areas such as SEO
- If you think we are a match made in heaven, Woohoo, click APPLY and answer the questions. If not, please help us to find a match!
- Applicants from any city are welcome. It is a remote job (work from home)
A typical day in this role
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify new leads (outbound)
- Connecting with potential clients via Linkedin (connection requests, research clients, likes, comment and engage in conversation to build a rapport and invite to our platform/events/demo)
- Creating awareness using content (Blogs, eBooks, Infographics, Research)
- Creating case studies, product info
- Manage and automate marketing activities using HubSpot
- Following up with SEO (outsourced to experts), Adwords, Linkedin Adverts, analytics.
- Measuring effectiveness and reporting back to the CEO.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
We hope that you are talented with these skills
- Fluent/Advanced level of English is required. English degree holders are preferred.
- Good eye for design is a plus.
- Ability to plan marketing activities
- Mastering a number of marketing tools
- Ability to write in a clear English
- Ability to create trust and relationships with potential clients
- Experience executing successful social media campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Come up with creative ideas
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- EXCELLENT English skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Nice attitude
- Good time-management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good attention to details
We would love to give you training courses in
- Working Remotely
- Technical courses to up-skill in your related skills
If you work with us, you get
- The opportunity to join the team in the UK.
- Career progression: we help you to get prepared for your promotion and your next role.
- Challenge: we provide some interesting and challenging tasks.
- Wider impact: we are committed to making the world a better place by wide spreading online education and saving the world from boring eLearning.
- The luxury of working from anywhere (home, café, library, beach, workspace) even with your pajamas!
- Flexible working hours (10 am to 4 pm + 2 flexible hours).
- Bonus on performance.
- State-of-the-art training to foster your skills and to acquire new skills
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt
- Enhancing your English skills.
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, the US, and Canada.
Please don't apply if
- As this is a remote job, we had some rare chances were the candidates expected that they would be able to do this remote job on the side of their current job, other tasks, or freelance work. This is not the case. We use tracking tools to track your duties and working times and have zero-tolerance to doing other tasks during your employment. If you have this in mind, please don’t apply to this job.
- We are flattered that you have read our job advert.. thank you, a few other candidates didn't read and just applied... to highlight your application from theirs, please start the first answer with "I am a match made in heaven" :) and go ahead and provide your DETAILED answers to our questions.
See you in the interview!
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at SMARTELLA
OneAcademy is an all-in-one online learning platform for training providers that combines: a learning management system (LMS), a virtual classroom system, and an eCommerce store into one solution.