- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Recruitment specialists help their companies or organizations fill staff vacancies by evaluating candidates and building networks of potential hires.
- They share many duties with recruiters but take a more hands-on role in assessing candidate resumes and credentials. In many organizations, recruitment specialists work with recruiters and hiring managers to conduct screening interviews and determine which candidates to invite back for further interviews.
- Recruitment specialists may help develop and post job listings in order to recruit high-level talent.
- Increasingly, recruitment specialists also use social media and other web-based services to network and identify high-performing applicants for jobs within an organization.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
RE/MAX Al Mohager has recognized the importance of strategically
See all Careers and Jobs at Remax Al Mohager
embracing the online market technology.The company’s site
www.nileestate.com enforces Google search engine to prioritize
the site links as #1 opposed to all other real estate sites in