- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Recruitment and Sourcing:
- Conducting Manpower Planning and Recruitment Planning, lists, and preparing job postings.
- Sharing new vacancies with different paid and unpaid recruitment channels.
- Sourcing for qualified calibers according to the school’s policy and standards.
- Conducting the initial interviews and forwarding the successful candidates to the technical interviews.
- Managing the hiring process of sending offers and salary negotiations, receiving hiring documents, signing contracts, induction and orientation.
- Generating the yearly recruitment budget.
- Establishing Job Analysis and Job Descriptions.
- Responsible for hierarchy Charts and Flow Charts
- Creating and updating Competency Models.
- Implementing Human Resources and participating in other departments Policy and Procedures upon request.
- Maintaining different communication forms (interview evaluation sheets, internal memos, recruitment / Training requests, etc.
- Creating and preparing the Performance Appraisals forms for the different departments of the organization (Competency Based), and ensuring all new staff is evaluated before the end of their probation period before final confirmation of the position.
- Organizing indoor and outdoor employee training upon request.
- Providing Training Based on TNA when needed.
- Ensuring new employees are oriented to their service line, sub services line and well oriented for their jobs.
- Revising and overseeing daily attendance and vacations, deductions and penalties as per labor law and keeping records.
- Updating the School policy as per labor law.
- Maintaining and implementing Employment Contracts as per Labor Law and School Policy.
- Ensuring that employees’ documents are safe, fulfilled and well organized.
- Managing social insurance forms for the new / existing employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Managing the monthly payroll Calculation and processes
- Maintaining and implementing benefits such as (housing, advances, daycare, etc.)
- Managing the compensations plans
- Establishing salary scale as per the school budget.
- Managing medical insurance processes.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Gateway International Montessori School provides a comprehensive and stimulating Montessori education model for students from 3 years of age up to Grade 3. Students then enter our exciting American Upper Elementary program and from September 2019 the middle School phase will...
See all Careers and Jobs at Gateway School