- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly incentives
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Sets the product strategy based on the product specifications, competitive advantage and market needs, and develops business objectives and growth targets for the product that aligns with the company strategic objectives.
- Sets performance measures (KPIs) for the product ensuring their alignment to the specified objectives, and monitors the actual achievements of the product, and recommends the suitable approaches to enhance the product’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Sets the appropriate pricing policy for the product based on cost components, price trends and target profit margin, and recommends making the necessary price adjustments and discount rates to achieve the desired
- Works collaboratively with sales team and provides them with the necessary information to support sales presentations, identifies the target customers, suggests the best possible distribution methods, and assists the sales team in identifying new sales initiatives.
- Reviews the customers’ feedback on the product specifications, quality and price, and suggests the necessary approaches to improve the product competitiveness and ensures customer retention and optimum customer satisfaction.
- Conducts analysis and periodic reviews on the product performance, market conditions, customer requirements, competition status, price trends and other contributing factors to assist in recommending
revenue goals for upcoming years.
- Conducts periodic visits and marketing events to industry consultants to ensure prescription of products in RFQ's creating the necessary pull in the market.
- Provides guidance on the appropriate marketing and promotional activities for the product, monitors their implementation, and ensures their effectiveness in achieving the desired objectives.
- Undertakes the necessary planning techniques and methods to launch a new product in the market, conducts market testing for the new product, and reports the results to take the necessary decisions.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Zaki El Sewedy Group was founded in 1938, as a supplier of electric materials. In the 1960s, the Egyptian government elected it as an integral supplier for the largest project at the time, ‘The High Dam of Aswan’. Since then, the Holding company has evolved to include various...
See all Careers and Jobs at El Sewedy