- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Coordinates with departments to determine their HR needs and skills and abilities required. And report periodically on the movement of work and vacancies.
- Receiving employment requests from departments, sorting and categorizing them in accordance with the terms of employment according to the job descriptions.
- Participates in the preparation of the company's workforce plans and interviews.
- Proposing selection and recruitment policies, plans and programs, prioritizing recruitment according to vacant posts and the needs of the various administrative units, developing succession planning and the strategy of attracting the necessary competencies.
- Prepares and follows up the advertisement of jobs to be filled (websites, employment centers, etc.) and receiving and sorting job applications to ensure that they meet the job requirements.
- Conducting interviews and consultations and making recommendations by appointment to make the selection decision and setting an appointment with them to complete the papers.
- Complete the recruitment procedures with the employee and clarify (the nature of the work according to job description - administrative sequence - vacations - matters related to salary) and signing the contract.
- Prepare, implement, monitor and develop performance reports for the testing period for all new employees of the company in different departments and sections.
- Communicates and coordinates with the universities, colleges and institutes in the region and recruitment offices to obtain the best applicants and the best offers.
- Organize, classify and update the Information and data relating to appointments and staff services to complete the operational procedures for appointments.
- Develop procedures and methods of work using modern techniques, and follow up and monitor the development of quality systems and standards.
- Prepare periodic and non-periodic reports on the progress of work and submit them to the HR Director.
- Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors.
- Interview applicants to determine if person is a match for job opening.
- Review resumes and make suggestions on improvement.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
About this Company
El Mohandess Press
See all Careers and Jobs at EL Mohandess Press
was founded in 1984 and since then it has been in continuous growth and improvement. We started as a small factory in Ain-Shams and then in 2004 we moved to a Bigger, more advanced & equipped plant located in the industrial city of 10th of Ramadan.