- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Middle East is recruiting for a National Sales Manager - Vision Surgical to be located in Cairo.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Aim of job:
- Grow Surgical Business in Egypt
- Be responsible for managing the Cataract, and Dry Eye franchise for Johnson and Johnson Vision Surgical in the respective geography.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of all short and long-term targets (e.g. sales and profitability targets) for all customers and Key Accounts in the relevant market. Proactively manage and cultivate a good relationship to internal (e.g. marketing, supply chain, finance, regulatory affairs, sales support) and external (key accounts, opinion leaders, relevant institutions) stakeholders to achieve long term growth and profitability
- Achieve and maintain goals while advancing all related goals and initiatives of J&J Vision Surgical.
- Advance innovative ways of approaching the business and share those ideas with Peers/ JJVS Leadership.
- Consistently attain market share in a balanced fashion across Capital and Consumables to include: Phaco, IOL’s and dry eye products.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Increase company’s involvement and Develop activity plans for existing clients and run special projects with key accounts or other external cooperation partners to maximize sales and profit.
- Performance-Manage individuals across the team ensuring optimal sales output, team performance, team synergy, and individual development.
- support and develop Distributor Sales Representative by identifying training needs
- Work within an assigned annual budget, allocate accordingly to the team and ensure compliance with applicable corporate goals, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of cataract surgery and portfolio of cataract products as well as dry eye products.
- Provide monthly forecast about demand on unit level for assigned Territory
- Identify opportunities for client specific marketing activities, brief marketing and lead the project from briefing to execution
- Will be a link between the local market (clients and distributor) and the management. Will also support communication with customer service, regulatory and legal teams
- 2-3 Key Account Executives will report to NSM
Main performance measures:
- Achieving sale targets (top and bottom lines)
- Growing market share
- Improving team performance and productivity
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
- Awareness of the Egyptian ophthalmic surgical market
- Ability to develop existing business and explore new opportunities
- Ability to develop team (including supervising, coaching , performance developing and training)
Ability to coach and support distributor activities
- Ability to develop strong relationships with KOL’s and create advocacy to JJVS
- Ability to develop med term and long term plans
- University degree in Pharmacy, Science, Vet Medicine or Business administration or respective studies
- MBA degree a plus
Years of Industry Experience:
- 5 years in similar role
- Experience in Sales & Marketing in Medical Devices Industry is a must
- Experience in Ophthalmology is a plus
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson & Johnson
t Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and...