Projects Manager EngineerPosted 1 month ago
- 9In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Lead the projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with contractual agreements, quality standards, health, financial targets, as well as schedule commitment ,Ensure technical and commercial support for sales department, internal and external customers and moreover Oversee estimations and technical proposals ensuring alignment with Sales targets.
1- Sales Support
- Ensures most competitive offers considering the market situation and customer’s conditions.
- Preparation of the technical file (Compliance statement, Network studies, Product / location Layout, submittals.
- Supports bid/no bid analyses and decisions.
- Ensures support to the Sales organizations during the technical meetings, product presentations and negotiations with customers and provides technical support and clarification as needed.
2- Project leadership
- Leads the project team, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
3- Planning and scheduling
- Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
4- Project execution and control
- Ensures that the project follows execution best practices.
- Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow.
- Identifies, qualifies, quantifies, and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyses, and shares lessons learned throughout the project.
- Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
5- Contract, claims and procurement management
- Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with contractual agreements.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials, and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
6- Stakeholder relations
- Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
7- People leadership and development
- Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is meticulously organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates, and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
8- Process alignment
- Conducts all project execution activities for all projects in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Creates and updates reports, as required.
- Executes effective and transparent communication internally, externally and between different departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or relevant degree is a MUST.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English
- Electrical/ Mechanical TeacherEl Sewedy Technical Academy - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 hours ago
- Maintenance Manager - Electric...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza4 days ago