Skills And Tools:
- Supervising the housing of students in university campus.
- Applying university campus rules.
- Follow up the performance of security and cleaning contractors
- Follow up and report the maintenance needs of the university campus.
- Residency in university campus and supervision of students.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or sociology from an accredited university or institute, (Other university majors or high school level diplomas are accepted in case of relevant experience).
- Maximum age 45 years (in 1/6/2023)
- Experience in supervising university dorms is preferable.
- The candidate should have a personal skill that enables him/her to carry on his position’s responsibilities, such as leadership, communication, positivity and collaboration skills
- Good command of English, verbal / written.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication.
- Applicant must hold the Egyptian Nationality
Deadline for Application:10/05/2023
- Assistant Security Manager - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- SAP Basis AdminConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- HR Manager - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Front Desk Officer (Females on... - Mokattam, Cairo2 months ago
- Trading Business Unit Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Office Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago