Skills And Tools:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- This post is for contactcars.com the leading automotive platform.
- As a performance marketer, you are expected to own the revenue funnel (AAARRR) and develop data-driven campaigns driving exceptional ROI.
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital campaigns (keyword development, ad copywriting, audience segmentation, bid management, budget monitoring, etc.)
- Provide regular campaign performance analysis and budget optimization reports.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Collaborate with channel marketers (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Lead initiatives to drive revenues, engagement, and deliver business results.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing and SEO.
- Previous working experience as a Performance Marketing for 5+ years in e-commerce, digital marketplace industries
- Solid experience in all performance marketing strategies across all digital channels. (i.e., display ads, SEM, and SM)
- Experience in using customer-driven marketing platforms to boost engagement and user retention.
- Solid understanding of SEO techniques.
- Hands-on experience with web and mobile analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to provide data-driven recommendations to support decision-making.
- Marketing Manager - Real Estat...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago