Skills And Tools:
As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our regional Talent Acquisition team for a temporary duration of 6 months.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Partner with Hiring Managers with regards to staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria with Line Managers
- Manage end to end recruitment process
- Source potential candidates through online and offline channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks, job boards)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and face to face interviews
- Support in employer branding initiatives
- Promote our value proposition
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Partner with HR Managers and Compensation & Benefits team to offer competitive compensation packages and finalize negotiations with candidates
- Complete various reporting requirements and provide market date and insights to stakeholders
- Bachelor degree
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role for at least 3 years
- Hands-on experience with full recruitment cycle using various interviewing techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Arabic and English
- French is an added value
- Experience within Africa & GCC markets is a big plus
- Excellent reporting skills and ability to use MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint...etc.) effectively
- Working hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm - Sunday to Thursday
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly to be able to submit within the assigned time frame.