Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for newcomers to ensure adherence to the personnel filing system.
- Follow up probation periods to proceed with termination if required.
- Manage the process of employee termination and suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
- Prepare the memo's regarding releasing the salaries, deserved payments for current and resigned staff.
- Issuing HR Letters.
- Keep good relations and communication channels with concerned governmental authorities; this includes the Labor Office and Insurance Authority in order to avoid any penalties that can be imposed on the company.
- Administer termination procedures by exiting terminated employees out of the system and accomplish required documents and make financial Settlement and papers to ensure updated and accurate employee database
- 2+ years of professional in the personnel department.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law & Social Insurance procedures.
- Problem solver and have analytical skills
- High Computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Very good English.
- Bachelor degree.
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Spe...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo26 days ago