Skills And Tools:
- Research potential suppliers
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details into ERP system
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or relevant field from an accredited university or institute, Minimum Bachelor graduation grade of “Good” or has a recognizable professional certificate or diploma in Management.
- 10 years of purchasing experience
- Maximum age 40 years (in 1/6/2023)
- experience in using ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- Excellent command of English
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit hiring relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
Deadline for Application:09/05/2023
- Assistant Security Manager - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- SAP Basis AdminConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- HR Manager - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Front Desk Officer (Females on... - Mokattam, Cairo2 months ago
- Trading Business Unit Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Office Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago