Skills And Tools:
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource department.
- Confirm that all required documents , contracts and Social insurance forms are completed and properly filed,
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Prepare & follow up Social Insurance and Labor Office Forms.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensures legal compliance.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, absenteeism rates, overtime rates.
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements.
- Ensure the correct processing of all payroll requests and incidences
- coordinate all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews, and on boarding new employees.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- administering employee-benefit programs.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management
- recommendations for new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the HR services.
- Strategic :
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Researches and establishes Competency Models and JDs for the various positions in the organization.
- Develop realistic and measurable performance and (KPIs) for each function within the organization.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Human Resources SupervisorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt30 days ago
- Human Resources SupervisorIMUT International Marathon United Technology - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago