Skills And Tools:
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
- HR Diploma is a must.
- Good English Language.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
##Note: Answer the 7 questions in this post is a must to screen your cv.
- HR Business PartnerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia27 days ago