Skills And Tools:
Human Resources Generalist is required to handle the following areas:
- Attendance management.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Employment law.
- Employee relations.
- Organizational development.
- Performance management
- Reward and recognition.
- Succession planning.
- Training and development.
- Creates, maintains and updates staff records on the HR database and issue regular reports as required.
- Creates, maintains and updates personnel files in complying with the Egyptian Labor.
- Handles all the recruitment process; writing and posting job ads, filtering CVs, Calling selected
applicants to schedule interviews, interviewing, evaluating applicants skills, and sending appropriate correspondence to all applicants on a timely manner.
- Handles staff attendance and reports.
- Handle Medical claims -Approvals -Medical cards & refund with a medical company.
- Conduct an exit interview to the resigned employees in order to enhance the performance of the company and retain current employees.
- Administer the performance appraisal process.
- Recommend, develop and schedule training courses for employees,
- Update job descriptions when needed,
- Performs any other related tasks when needed.
- Education: Bachelor degree in any related field.
- Real Estate experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent English.
- Experience: 3-5 years in the same position in Real Estate company is a must.
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Recruitment & Performan...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago