Production ManagerPosted 2 months ago
146Applicants for1 open position
- 17In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The Production Manager is responsible for the technical management, control, regulation and supervision of production processes as following:
- Organize the workflow to achieve the production plan with the agreed costs and the required specifications in the deadlines for delivery.
- Preparing budgets for the production department.
- Monitor production processes and solve any technical problems related.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all employees in the production department and participate in developing the required training and development plans for them.
- Determine the necessary resources such as the manpower, raw materials and all requirements of the production process.
- Adherence to quality standards and requirements in production areas/processes.
- Commitment to implement EHS precautions in production areas/processes.
- Preparing periodic reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicate with department managers to define the business strategy and required goals
- Preferred B.Sc. Industrial Engineering, B.Sc. Food Industry – Agricultural Faculty graduate
- Ten to fifteen years' experience in food manufacturing sector (pastry or cake industry preferred)
- Maximum Age 45.
- Production Engineer - 6th Of O...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Senior General Accountant - (M...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Industrial Planning ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer- Food...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Agriculture Quality EngineerConfidential Company - Abu Almatamir, Beheira6 days ago