Skills And Tools:
A German Trading Company is looking to hire an efficient and hard-working Purchasing/Procurement specialist to manage our company's procurement activities. The purchasing specialist's responsibilities include sourcing new suppliers, ensuring that the purchased products and materials meet specific technical specifications, negotiating purchase terms, and evaluating supplier performance. The purchasing specialist will also be responsible for ensuring timely deliveries and resolving any supply issues or discrepancies
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Purchase goods or services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Track inventory and restock goods when needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform data analysis to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Operate IT systems to manage timings, costs and stock levels
- Negotiate and agree contracts with multicultural suppliers and vendors
- Create and manage department budgets
- Fluent English Language & a second German language is a plus.
- Previous experience in ERP/Microsoft Dynamic Navision/SAP is a must.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- Total years of Experience from 3 to 6 years max.
- Proficient in using MS applications particularly Word & Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication & organizational skills.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management history.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- Communicating well and clearly with others
- Using logic and reasoning to identify a problem and find solution
- Strong time management skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong math skills
- Experience working with programs that serve the purchasing department
- Knowledge of system analysis
- Experience with management of financial resources
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Sharqia, Egypt3 days ago
- Supply Chain Specialist - Food...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago