Skills And Tools:
- Collaborating with business leaders and hiring managers to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Assisting in workforce planning to determine quarterly and annual staffing needs and resource allocation; track, analyze, and headcount reporting.
- Conducting job analysis to determine the job descriptions and job specifications "KSA" required for a specific job.
- Utilizing multiple tools and approaches to identify the best candidates “Headhunting – Programs‐ etc.”
- Conducting thorough behavioral-based interviews and job assessments to assess both a technical baseline as well as the ability to be successful in the company environment.
- Supervising the monthly employees’ salaries (attendance, overtime, annual balance, HR Letters… etc.).
- Making reports and analysis for payroll in order to be submitted to the high board.
- Create a grading system and salary scale.
- Making salary survey.
- Providing current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
- Create competency models per job family & per job position.
- Develop team‐building exercises and workshops.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Maintain & follow up orientation programs for newly hired employees
- Determining “TNA” Training Needs assessment (e.g., Self‐assessments, Company records, Interviews with managers, Observation, etc.)
- Preparing the training plan for the organization.
- Supervise employees’ social insurance & deals with governmental and labor law issues.
- Making sure that all employment documents comply with the labor law.
- Handling Medical Insurance accounts & Renewing Contracts (Inside & outside Egypt).
- Maintaining the HR database of employee data and ensures completeness.
- Reviews outgoing HR letters and social insurance documents as related to the company employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Certificates & Courses:
- HR diploma is a must
- MBA is preferred
- Years of experience:
- In the same role: at least 3 years
- In the career: at least 7 years
- Proficiency in writing, speaking & listening of both Arabic & English
- Males are preferred
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 days ago