Skills And Tools:
DYNINNO Egypt is a part of an international DYNINNO Group of companies that has active facilities in India, Colombia, the Philippines, Latvia, and Moldova. We are using cutting-edge technologies to excel in our Data Processing, FinTech, and IT business divisions.
DYNINNO Egypt started its operations in Cairo in mid-2019 and has rapidly grown to 120 employees with plans to grow to over 270 qualified employees in 2022.
Our associates are the driving force of our business. We coach our employees in the latest Sales and Customer Service techniques and teach them how to use the unique tools that make us leaders of the industry.
At DYNINNO Egypt, we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things.
Our friendly, energetic, and ambitious team is currently looking for a key member, HRBP, to play an integral part in the development of our existing facility and to set a new benchmark on the market.
- Developing annual manpower plan and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to achieve qualitative staffing and satisfy Operation’s hiring appetite.
- Effectively implementing the full life-cycle of the talent acquisition process for a wide range of positions.
- Establishing partnerships with hiring managers and providing full guidance to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Running orientation and onboarding processes aligned with Dyninno’s standards and aspirations.
- Developing HR policies and procedures as required and ensuring compliance with local & international regulations and standards.
- Partnering with senior business managers to develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs.
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance and disciplinary procedures; in addition to facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Administering monthly payroll and other employee benefits.
- Maintaining records and compiling statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Providing insights to the higher Management on market trends and opportunities.
- Supporting in running the assessment center programs to create a foundation ensuring the consistency of recruitment standards and talent development processes.
- Supporting in running the operational cycle of the annual performance management system to ensure that the process is adhered to all levels as per the HR policies and procedures.
- Supporting and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience, 3 years of which in a similar HR role; preferable in a relevant industry.
- BPO Industry Experience is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree in business ,human resources, or a related field, additional HR education and certification will be a plus
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Strong knowledge of tax, wage laws and payroll procedure
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- High sense of ownership, customer orientation and adaptive to change.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Very competitive compensation package; negotiable based on demonstrated experience.
- Engagement with a major international group.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Guaranteed growth for interested individuals.
- International and multicultural experience.
- Unlimited professional development.
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in one of the best and advanced business areas in Smart Village, Cairo-Alexandria Road.
- Human Resources Assistant Mana...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Talent Management Section Head...Confidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya19 days ago
- Factory ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago