Corporate Sales ExecutivePosted 20 days ago
16Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Answer customer’s questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Conduct market researches to identify selling possibilities and evaluate costumer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- At least 30 years old
- At least 5 years experience in corporate deals departments
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable and self-confident
- Own car
- Sales Executive SA - Abha, Saudi Arabia12 days ago