Skills And Tools:
- Creates and updates Organization Charts and reflects any changes occurred such as (New Hires, Promotions, Transfers, rotations, and Resignations) and sharing with the concerned department managers.
- Creates & updates job analysis to identify job descriptions & job specifications.
- Participates in Performance Management Process including implementation of the performance management system by reviewing the application of the system continuously throughout the year and following up on the results with all departments.
- Assists in applying and monitoring the key performance indicators (KPIs) for each function within the organization.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes the related monthly reports to identify the exit reasons and reduce & maintain turnover rate.
- Creates & updates policies and procedures.
- Responsible for employees onboarding & induction programs.
- Performs annual employees' satisfaction survey and performs analysis of the survey output.
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, including the job posting, reviewing resumes, interviews, job offers, and hiring.
- Keeps the documentation & reporting of the recruitment process up to date.
- Bachelor's degree from a relevant major.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Recruitment & OD is a must.
- HR Certification is highly preferable.
- Excellent command of English language (written & spoken)
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office Package)
- Reporting & analyzing skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Teamwork & positive attitude
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago