Skills And Tools:
- Handling all personnel tasks (Creating, reviewing and updating employees files).
- Leading hiring and termination processes.
- Prepare all social insurance forms (1, 2 & 6).
- Keep employee records and files up-to-date (hard and soft copies)
- Receive and process travel allowance based on time sheets on monthly basis.
- Maintaining and following company mobile phone bills and applying deductions.
- Processing payroll on monthly basis.
- Regular meetings with project managers.
- Communicate with all company employees, support them with any needed letters and respond to their queries.
- From 1 to 3 years’ experience in HR field.
- Ability to deal with blue-collar employees and drivers.
- A to answer phone calls after working hours.
- Full awareness of labor and social insurance laws and requirements.
- Very Good Command of English language.
- Excellent MS Office Skills (MS Office ad MS Word) IS A MUST.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Live nearby Almaza, Heliopolis.
- HR SupervisorConfidential Company - Suez, Egypt5 days ago
- HR Coordinator - 6 months Cont...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza4 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago