-Maadi, CairoPosted 15 days ago
264Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Organize Meeting and greet clients and visitors who are coming to the CEO office and ensure they receive the suitable welcoming.
- Organize, prepare agendas, and take minutes of board meetings to record the taken decisions and follow up the execution of the recommended action under the supervisions of the CEO.
- Type documents and memos requested by the CEO.
- Handle incoming, outgoing calls, correspondence, and emails of the CEO to increase the smooth of daily routine work details accessibility for the CEO.
- Administrate all the administration tasks including Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing, and scanning for CEO contracts and agreements.
- Organize business travel, itineraries, and accommodation for the CEO and all CEO staff abroad and inside the country.
- Monitor inventory, office stocks to purchase the necessary supplies and new office tools.
- Organize and prepare the meeting staff with CEO.
- Follow up with different departments the requested actions from the CEO
- Organize and attended meetings with the CEO to take notes or to provide general assistance during presentations and follow up prior meeting to ensure the managers are well-prepared for meetings.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/ Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Very Good Communication skills , Teamwork skills , Flexibility & Adaptability skills , Planning & organizing skills , Writing & Reporting skills.
- From 5 to 10 years of experience .
- Administration Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Office Manager/Executive Secre...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Office Manager For ChairmanConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo4 days ago