Talent Development Manager
Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19
-Mohandessin, GizaPosted 19 days ago
171Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 79Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop the approach to talent management and succession planning and coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Responsible for creating and developing the job evaluation system, advising on job design, job descriptions, and the correct grading of jobs.
- oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable, and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with line managers.
- Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Plan and lead short and long-term planning for OD programs.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high-performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, and providing coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives.
- Partner closely with leadership to design the assessment tools and instruments used to measure the value and impact of interventions.
- BSC. Degree, HR MBA is preferable.
- 12+ years of experience, and at least 5 years of management experience.
- High analytical skills and communication proficiency.
- Planning and analyzing skills
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent in English
- Human Resources Specialist/Tal... - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Office Manager - Downtown, Cairo21 days ago
- Technical Team Lead - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Brand Manager - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- HR Generalist - Dokki, Giza2 months ago
- Interior Design ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Manager - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Import Specialist - ShippingConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria7 days ago
- Sales Marketing ExecutiveConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 months ago
- Talent Acquisition ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Talent Acquisition Team LeaderConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago