Skills And Tools:
- Develop and deliver strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Contribute to the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Responsible for the company's workforce planning and development.
- Oversee and direct payroll and personnel procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations.
- Supervise files and documentation (such as payroll and personnel transactions, investigations, penalties, insurance coverage, pension plans, etc.) of all employees in the company.
- Suggest changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs.
- Transform all policies into executable plans and departmental procedures.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop and maintain competitive remuneration and grading structures.
- Develop administrative systems on records management, transport, and office maintenance.
- Manage employee relations, welfare, safety, and health to foster a conducive work environment.
- Coordinate and supervise the administrative function and services of the organization including housekeeping services, management of the office premises, facilities and all office equipment.
- Create recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with the newest HR methodologies and labor laws.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Assist with recruitment efforts and oversee exit interviews and procedures.
- Develop and maintain the company's job descriptions and organizational charts.
- Supervise all HR activities, reports, requests and documents created and/or received by the team.
- Monitor implementation of the Human Resources and Administration budget for cost management.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- A Master's degree in Human Resources is an advantage.
- 15-year of working experience in the field of human resource management, preferably in a similar industry, of which at least 5 years of experience in a managerial position is a must.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- HR Generalist - Dokki, Giza24 days ago
- Sr. Payroll Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Visa Consultant - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Chairman Personal Assistant / ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Quality Assurance Supervisor - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Technical Studies Engin... - Nozha, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Presales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Sales Engineer -Cairo - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Deputy HR ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia27 days ago