HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, CairoPosted 2 months ago
- 15In Consideration
- 18Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Assist in originating Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Under the general supervision of designated administrator, counsels and provides information to employees on all matters relating to retirement, insurance, unemployment compensation, classified staff tuition reimbursement, and related areas.
- Responsible for employees’ allowances
- Responsible for handling and organizing employee transportation with the admin. Department.
- Responsible and handling the medical insurance benefits and file with the clinic.
- Responsible for any bonuses.
- Assist the HR Senior Officer in any benefits activities related.
- Assist the HR Senior Officer in creating and developing innovative ideas to enhance employee retention and loyalty.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource field.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in the HR field. Preferably 2 - 3 years of experience in the medical insurance.
- General knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- General knowledge of Egyptian Social Insurance and Labor law.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good command of English language.
- Very Good computer skills.
- Ability to do multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Senior HR GeneralistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo3 days ago