Skills And Tools:
UofCanada HR Department is looking for HR Generalists for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department in addition to assist in all HR functions as personnel, training and development, performance appraisals, recruiting & on boarding process. HR Generalists roles also include updating and applying all HR policies and UofCanada guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee database and sorting emails for the HR department.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves.
- Follow up on disciplinary and ensures that staff don’t violate rules and regulations.
- Assists team leaders in the recruitment plan, and interviewing process.
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews.
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Creating employee engagement plans, and initiating staff activities
- Assists in the performance appraisals process.
- Assists in updating HR policies, updating job descriptions and HR manuals.
For this role, UofCanada is looking for:
- Great multitask HR Generalists who can adapt to a constantly changing environment, since they regularly face unexpected challenges every day.
- Hardworking and engaged team members who have the capacity to cope and learn from their team leaders.
- Calibers with Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or any business. With a major in HR will be more preferably.
- More than 1 year of work experience in Human Resources
- Teamwork attitude and fast learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable to handle employees’ requirements from different backgrounds.
- Pro-active, Dynamic, & Flexible
- Excellent Fluency in English Language spoken and written.
- Computer proficiency (Word, excel, Power-point) in addition to HRIS.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago