Organizational Development Manager
-Giza, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
138Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Partner closely with the management team to advance people strategies and solutions aligned with short and long-term goals
- Lead the development and creation of strategic people plans for the allocated business areas to enable the delivery and implementation of business strategy.
- Develop people management practices to influence the business strategy and to become the employer of choice
- Position the organization as a strong and unique employer to strengthen the employer brand in the market and attract candidates.
- Lead transversal HR projects and initiatives and ensured successful implementation in alignment with the HR Centre of Excellence
- Guide business leaders to identify critical positions in the organization and provide support in leadership development, align career aspirations and job rotations of employees
- Monitor and ensure that performance reviews and performance discussions are completed on a timely basis.
- Build and manage strategic relationships to proactively facilitate effective information flow, decision-making, and actions all on HR issues across all business areas and project levels.
- Provide the highest standards of customer satisfaction through enhancing employee & candidate experience and serve as the 1st point of contact for HR issues
- Measure the effectiveness of HR initiatives and programs to ensure the desired outcomes are being delivered.
- Ensure succession planning and organizational talent review process are in place to create a pipeline of talent and sustainable organizational capability
- Manage HR Transformation to include structural changes, process improvement programs.
- Engage business leaders to establish business essentials for organizational development & change management initiatives.
- Design and deliver OD strategies, processes and interventions that support main goal to be the number one insurance company in the market.
- Contribute to the design and development of a strategic workforce planning and assessment, that optimize the organization’s talent, structure, process, and culture.
- Develop job evaluation, grading and job descriptions methodology.
- Develop and implement all employee relations best practice and programs, setting specific matrix for investigations and grievances to ensure consistency and equity.
- Ensure an open-door policy implemented and that all employees issue and concerns are hear
- Responsible for HRIS; including the development of HR reports, dashboards, turnover reports
- Develop action plans with the HR Business Partners team, that are set according to PULSE results with the objective of maintaining employees’ satisfaction level and upholding standards as top employer.
- Ensure design career management framework.
Business Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in business partner & OD
- Outstanding Human Resources partnering, strategic and consulting skills.
- Commercial and financial awareness (e.g. understanding of the external market, company performance, market intelligence, business drivers)
- Business acumen – understanding how the business operates and being able to talk the “business language”
- Ability to coach senior managers including the ability to manage difficult discussions
- Experience and commitment to continuous organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Consultancy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Able to apply project management methodology
- Resilience and the ability to deal with conflict
- Creative and innovative approach to problems and solutions
- Decision Making skills
- Organizational Development Man...El Shorbagy - Qalyub, Qalubia2 months ago
- Business development Lead ( Ou...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior recruitment SpecialistEngosoft - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Talent Acquisition LeadConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo28 days ago
- HR Learning and Development Su...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago
- Organizational Development Spe...Misr Insurance Co - Dokki, Giza27 days ago
- Performance SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo13 days ago
- Organization Development Super...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Human Resources GeneralistGreen Line For Glass Metal Architecture - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago