Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Developing email marketing experience
- Create compelling email copy and subject lines
- Manage reporting and evaluate effectiveness of email campaigns though mail-champ and other bears.
- Proactively introduce new email marketing campaigns ideas to customers based on current events, news, business strategy
- Engage customers in new features as they are released
- Understanding of lists and segmentation process
- Use performance learning from campaigns to identify test and learn opportunities, and run A/B tests to drive continuous improvement
- Develop marketing campaigns across multiple channels such FB, Twitter, LinkedIn to support the growth of the business.
- Clearly identify Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting for all tactics prior to implementation
- Develop and manage all digital marketing programs
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel growth strategies & campaigns.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics
- Define & execute high impact A/B & multivariate testing and optimization strategies
- Understand and apply inbound marketing tactics.
- Post to social media pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Effectively and aggressively grow social media channels.
- Organize and track marketing campaigns and social media data
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Planning & execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts incorporation with tactical team.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Develop social media calendars, write posts, select images and image text and schedule posts in a timely manner that is cohesive and consistent with the brand message.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Excellent command in English language
- Minimum 5 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in inbound marketing is a MUST
- Education industry experience is a plus
- Ability to create content, write captions in English and Arabic
- Budget management experience
- Experience with google analytics and ability to track and measure conversions
- Experience in social media platform management, media buying in terms of managing accounts
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Digital Marketing & Content Cr...Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia4 days ago