Logistics OfficerPosted 2 months ago
52Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes
- Run the foreign purchasing process efficiently and effectively.
- Compliance with Company control systems, policies & procedures.
- Ensure fast & reliable clearance & shipping process
- Source for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, delivery, and services with suppliers.
- Process purchase orders & documents in accordance with company, policies, procedures & specifications.
- Follow up with related documents to ensure that deliveries, shipping, clearance, and payments are done properly & on time.
- Evaluating all suppliers & providers.
- Initiating weekly progress reports on all activities done
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments, and customer
- Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
- Keep a constant check on stock levels
- Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Business, major in Supply chain/ accounting. English Section is a MUST
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge in foreign contract terms
- Demand Planning Experience
- Shipping Forwarding and freight experience is a Must
- Proven work experience as a Foreign Purchasing Officer
- Good understanding of the import process and the required documentation.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors
- Computer Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Good command of English language, communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago